Women in Sport - Club Leadership Training & Support Programme
Badminton Ireland are delighted to announce the Women in Sport Club Leadership Training & Support Programme. The aim of this programme is to encourage clubs to identify two future female committee members in their club. The nominated future committee members will then receive some training in various courses, such as, Disability Inclusion Training, First Aid, Safeguarding Training, etc. In addition to the practical training the future committee members will receive, they will also take part in the mentoring programme with their present club committee members.
Why should your club take part in this programme?
- The aim of this programme is to upskill female members in your club
- This programme encourages female members to get involved in a committee member capacity
- The programme helps to create club sustainability
- Enhanced education and training for club volunteers
- Each club that is successful will receive mentoring guidelines
- Successful clubs will receive Social Media promotion from Badminton Ireland
- Each club that completes the programme will receive certfication
- Programme Description
- Application Form