Badminton Ireland are delighted to announce the Women in Sport Club Leadership Training & Support Programme. The aim of this programme is to encourage clubs to identify two future female committee members in their club. The nominated future committee members will then receive some training in various courses, such as, Disability Inclusion Training, First Aid, Safeguarding Training, etc. In addition to the practical training the future committee members will receive, they will also take part in the mentoring programme with their present club committee members.
Why should your club take part in this programme?
- The aim of this programme is to upskill female members in your club
- This programme encourages female members to get involved in a committee member capacity
- The programme helps to create club sustainability
- Enhanced education and training for club volunteers
- Each club that is successful will receive mentoring guidelines
- Successful clubs will receive Social Media promotion from Badminton Ireland
- Each club that completes the programme will receive certification
In order to take part in this programme, you must be over the age of 18. Please ask your club secretary to complete the below application form.
Please click the below links for the documents relating to this programme:
All PDF applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is the 31st of January at 5pm.