Membership and Development Intern
20 August 2019
An intern is sought to join the Membership and Development sections of the Badminton Ireland team.
This is a valuable opportunity to gain experience within a National Governing Body for sport in the year leading up to an Olympics.
The position will be office based and run between September 2019 and March 2020.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Assist in the day to day operations of the membership and development sections within the organisation
• Assist the Membership Officer with daily tasks to ensure efficient service is provided to Badminton Ireland Member Organisations
• Assist members to use the Badminton Ireland membership system
• Assist in communicating with key Badminton Ireland partners and stakeholders
• Assist in data collection and the preparation of reports and presentations
• Assist in the preparation of marketing material for Badminton Ireland programmes
• Other duties as assigned
• A strong knowledge of Irish Badminton and the Irish Sporting landscape is preferable
• Good IT skills with proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint essential
• Good administrative skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good planning and organisational skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task, and manage time efficiently
• Good reporting skills with an ability to present information to a high standard
• Ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines
• Ability to work within a team to achieve results
How to Apply;
If you are interested in joining the Badminton Ireland team please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday August 30th.